About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge and I got a Big Shot!



Have you ever stalked a blog but never left a comment or participated in a challenge? I admit I am guilty. I have been following Kristina Werner's blog for quite awhile but have never participated in her challenges. That has come to an end! I did her color inspiration challenge! YEAH ME! The other exciting news is that I got a Big Shot. It was a Hanukkah present but I waited until Sale-A-Bration to get it. Can you say Super Cool! I have been having a blast playing with it. The card I made uses all of the colors for the challenge and it uses the Big Shot. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

All Supplies SU


15 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

A very fun way to use the colors! Very cheery!

Scrapping Julie said...

cute card. yes, i stalk her blog too. i have made a mental note of some of the color challenges but have not done one yet....but i will
awesome job

Anonymous said...

Sarah, fabulous card. Isn't the Big Shot so much fun? I have that flower die but haven't used it yet. I was so distracted by the texture plates I forgot I had it for a while. :) But your card is such a fun use of it, I'll have to make sure I try mine out. Love the multicolored flowers.

Anonymous said...

I love the use of the new Sizzlet cute card!

Sylvia said...

Really cute card!

Joy said...

great card, congrats on the big shot!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How neat that you not only used the colors in the challenge, but your card resembles the color swatch sample with the flowers.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a fabulouscards! Love that flower die! What a great idea to buy the big short during Sale-A-Bration. Hmmm,,,you may have enable me! My Cuttlebug is on its last legs.

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this, nice job! *~*

rkmoore said...

Ok, Sarah you're a big shot now! So glad you finally got it:) can't wait to play with you! Pretty card too!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who is a blog stalker :) I see Kristina's challenges all the time, but haven't joined yet, but you have given me the inspiration to do so. This is a wonderful card and you did a great job on the challenge. Congratulations on getting your big shot - I can't wait to see all you create by using it.

Becky said...

love these flowers and the colors are fab.

loretta said...

Very nice card! I know you will really enjoy the big shot. It can do so much and there are so many terrific dies on the market!

Jennifer Talley said...

Too funny - I stalk her blog all the time! I love what you came up with. Maybe one day I will get around to participating in one of her challenges!

Leigh said...

I like this card Sarah. Good on you for getting a bigshot.