About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, September 14, 2008



Happy Sunday! John was taken the boys to his parents so I can get some work done. I have to finish editing my next chapter by tomorrow so I better get crackin'. Before I got down to serious work I wanted to share my Boo box with you. It was very easy to put together. I do suggest that you don't try to emboss once you have already adhered the letter down, very messy. LOL! I took a piece of basic black cardstock ( 91/4 by 4 1/4) and scored it at 4 inches from both ends. I used my 1 1/4 circle punch to make the o's. The stamp set is Eat, Drink & Be Scary which can be found in the Holiday Mini. You can purchase this set Oct. 1. So if you are a fan of online ordering you can do it that way or just give me a call. Anyway back to the project. I used my markers to just color the spiders for the scallop border and I also colored the spider and pumpkin with the markers. I used elastic thread to attach the spider and pumpkin to the inside of the box. If I have totally confused you or if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks, Enjoy. Sarah
All Supplies Stampin' UP (except the elastic thread)
Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Merry
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, VersaMark
Accessories: 1 1/4 circle punch, tag punch, scallop edge punch, Basic Black stampin' marker, Only Orange stampin' marker, Dazzling Diamonds, sticky strip

7 comments:

Carmen said...

This is cute!! I love anything to do with halloween!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

That is REALLY cute! I love the punched out O's. Great project!

Anonymous said...

that looks like something fun to make. Love the bag.

Jennifer Murai said...

Love your halloween treats. How creative to punch out the O's.

Julia said...

Very cute Boo box!!! I like the idea of punching out the o's in Boo. Will make a great treat box for hostess or door prize for October.

Tandra said...

Super cute box!!! Love the punched out 'ooo's!

Tweetpea said...

This is a very cute project. Thanks for sharing.
Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com