About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

YEAH October!

There are so many cool things happening now that it is October. First you have to check out the Holiday Mini, just click on the picture to the right. So many fun sets to order. I have to say I really love the paper! Also SU is celebrating their 20th year. You get the presents. Spend $20 on regular catalog merchandiese and qualify to purchase any preselected birthday celebration stamp sets at 20% off. Wow, how cool is that. Just click on the birthday flier to the right and check out the sets that are on sale. Another special is the Aqua Painter is on sale for $7.25 while supplies last. Okay, I think I am done with my specials broadcast but you have to admit they are all pretty cool. You can order online by going to my SU website and clicking shop now. Or just give me a call. That's it for now, post you later. Sarah

No comments: