About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch




We are back from Rehoboth and we had a great time. I forget what it is like to shower without interruption. Not to mention a meal where I don't have to cut any one's food. What a treat. LOL! This is the card I made for John's birthday. I used Beate's sketch but by the time it was done it didn't really look like the sketch. OOOPS! The picture didn't look good as a rectangle so I decided to cut it as the big circle. The M is for memories and the sentiment says "recollection of the past;retaining and recalling experiences. Thoughts of good times past." All very true.
All Supplies Stampin' Up
Stamps: Define Yourself,Defining Alphabet
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Accessories: ! 3/4 circle punch, scallop circle punch,Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon






4 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I think it fits the sketch just fine, Sarah! I'm happy for you and your husband that you guys had a great time...kinda jealous, too! LOL!

Brandi

Beate said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch, Sarah! Love it.
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Carmen said...

I love how you used the sketch .. you can deffinately see how you used it! Glad you guys had a great time!!

Brenda said...

Great sketch! I love your layout! TFS!