About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Retiring Stamp Set List and a Super Sale

Here is the list of retiring stamp sets that will be retiring from the current catalog. (Click on the image to make is oh so much bigger :) The good news is that they are on sale for 10% off until December 23rd. How cool is that? To make it even better you get FREE shipping with a $70.00 order. Contact me with you order or go to my Stampin' Up website (link up top) and you can order online. Enjoy!

No comments: