About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am all finished with Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I left all the circle sketches for the end, I am not a big fan of them because I don't like my circle cutter. I can't wait to get a new one. SOON. This card uses Stephanie's sketch. All supplies are SU.

This next card uses Sherrie's sketch. I struggled with it because I wasn't sure how I was going to make the ring. Sherrie used buttons so I thought I would try brads. What do you think. All supplies used are SU. I have two more to share, which I will do later. They are both very red. We have a delay for school today, so I am off to work. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by,

8 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

I just love the first card! so prety! and the colours... love it!

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful details.

Brenda said...

Wow! I love the card with all the rhinestones! What a great idea! TFS!

Unknown said...

these are super! love everything about them :).

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Sarah - these are wonderful - I love them all.

Felicia said...

Hi Sarah. Did you make all 9 cards to get your name in that challenge of Taylors? You go girl! You did a fab job on all of them. I hope your name is chosen.

Leigh said...

Goodness look what you've made. Great card for the challenges.

LaToya said...

I think the cards came out great. I don't have a circle cutter but have been thinking about getting one. Make sure you post which one you decide to go with.