About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stamp Something or in this case Don't Stamp Something

The challenge over at Stamp Something is to create something without stamping. UMM-Okay! Today was Reid's Pre-K teacher's birthday. She has had a rough time lately so I wanted to give her something that would make her smile. I made a paper flower and I attached a picture of her and Reid at Purim last year. If you would like to read a tutorial on how to make these go to Angie's website. Once you are there go to her side bar and click on tutorials. She did a great tutorial a while ago that I still refer to. For my flower I used 4 by 4 squares to make it a little bigger.
Thanks to all of you who have weighed in (get it) about losing weight. I am on the second day of my new life. I have decided for now to try it on my own by adding more fiber to my diet, cutting out processed foods and eventually (when I get my new workout dvds in the mail) exercising. I am also trying to close my kitchen after dinner, last night I had a cup of tea instead of a snack and I was okay with that. I will keep you posted.

5 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

that is super cool!!

Anonymous said...

This came out adorable! Good for you on what you are doing for the weight loss. I cut back on my soda...and I started eating the 100 calorie snacks.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute Sarah! Love the paper colors, very cheerful, looks awesome in that plant. Thanks for playing. :)

Leigh said...

This is cute.

Scrapping Julie said...

how kewl is this!
what a great gift too