About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My sixth photo

Hey there, it has been a few days. It is not because I have not been crafting. I have had computer issues, and then Elias was sick. I am having my Open House on Saturday so I have been working on lots of projects. I have also been working on some scrapbook pages. I will post everything as soon as I get organized. In the meantime I have been tagged by Teresa, she told me to go to my 6th photo folder and find my 6th picture. Tada. Here I am with the boys, they were playing dress up. You have to laugh. I was also tagged by Jenny with a sweet tag. Thanks ladies, I appreciate that you enjoy my blog. :) I am suppose to tag people so please consider yourself tagged and go find your 6th photo. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

so cute!!

Jean McKenzie said...

Such a cute photo Sarah!! Memories!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

This is so cute - I just love it when kids play dress up. Adorable

rkmoore said...

Ok, I am a newbie to blogs...what does it mean to be tagged?