About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sketch Something - Challenge






We just got back this afternoon from visiting my sister and her family in Connecticut. It was a lovely 6 1/2 hour drive with my two angels. (insert sarcasm here) Let's just say that Elias has now seen more Elmo than he really needs to in a lifetime. I bet you didn't know that you could buy The Best of Elmo's World on DVD. For a child who does not get to watch much tv this was quite the treat. I now have the tune to Elmo's World forever imprinted on my brain. :) Once we were back I needed to create so I decided to do the challenge over at Stamp Something. Now that the school year is coming to a close I wanted to give Reid's teacher a card at the end of the year. I have had Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on the brain (I've got a golden ticket) so here we have a golden apple. I know my brain works in strange ways, it is hard to keep up sometimes. Anyway I wanted her to know that she is one in a million. All supplies are SU.
I am leaving you with pictures of my boys and my nephews. My sister Lauren also has two boys Sam is 5 months older than Reid and Nate is 2 weeks younger than Elias. My mother bought the boy's matching pajamas. The photo of the little ones is of them trying to find ice in the bucket. Fun times. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

rkmoore said...

What teacher wouldn't like a golden apple?! Love it:) PS Reid is too big and Elias is too cute!!!

Leigh said...

I love the Teacher's card Sarah. Lovely pics of the kids too.

Wendy said...

Great card and super cute pictures!! TFS! :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Love your card with the apples!!! Darling pictures of your boys, and nephews. How sweet of your mom to buy them matching pjs!!

Have a nice day hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Louise F NZ said...

great card, love the apples and you have totally rocked the sketch.

Traci G said...

love this layout!!! Thanks for sharing, I might have to give it a try!!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love the card! Perfect for end of school year!
Hey- I live in CT - wondered where you visited your sister!

David Farmer said...

Remember that "sarcasm is dirty pool."