About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, ours was busy but productive. :) The challenge over at Stamp Something was to CASE something from one of their design team members, Cindy. Cindy has a wonderful blog you should really check it out, you can see the card I CASED here. I loved the shape of her card and her glittery butterfly. I used my Big Shot scallop circle and my clear circle die cut for the card. I have seen a lot of these circle cards that you open and I wanted to try it, I folder my cardstock in half and cut the scallop on the fold. I used Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and my Fine Cosmo Glitter to make my card sparkle. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by. All supplies are SU.

7 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

oooooooooooo, so pretty. great case

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

what a cool idea! I like this, i'm going to have to try to do one of these..
Thanks
mandy

Jacquel said...

This is really cute! tfs!!!

Carmen said...

Very pretty! It's great to see cards using that stamp set!

brenda said...

Very elegant, love the flower stamping.

Brenda x

Unknown said...

very pretty, great card.

Angie Tieman said...

This is gorgeous!!