About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teacher Appreciation


We have thirteen teachers at Reid's pre-school this year. Each day for Teacher Appreciation we are giving them a special treat. Yesterday we gave them a breakfast, today we are covering their lunch duty and they will each get a staff picture and frame. On Wednesday and Thursday they will get a 10 minute massage and a top note treat filled with chocolate and a gift card to Barnes and Noble. On Friday they will receive a bag filled with teacher supplies. I am having lots of fun surprising them each day. I am off to work. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

cute gifts and there will be some happy teachers.

Jennie said...

Great gift idea! How sweet to do so much for people who give so much!

heather t said...

that's it I'm transferring to that school! we got lunch one day last week and it was good but nothing like what your doing. you are so sweet!

Unknown said...

Great colours. Fab idea.

Unknown said...

absolutely lovely projects.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! You have planned a fabulous week of treats! The staff will love it!

Carmen said...

How fun!! I'm sure they loved everything!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

I love these - wonderful teacher appreciation gifts (I like the "something for you" gift bag using the Top Note Die) - Patrick is almost finished with school, so I need to start thinking about gifts and these are great ideas.

Thanks for sharing !!