About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Elemental Doodles Pre-Order Special

Elemental Doodles is rolling out 8 new sets of images (among other new products) on June 15th. Pre-order your sets today and receive 20% discount. Just enter the voucher code: NEW RELEASE 609. You must click on the RECALCULATE button so that the cart will apple the discount. You can check out the new stamps here. Go to the Shop button and then hit Stamps you will then see the New Release icon click that. There are some awesome stamps coming out. I love the Just a Note set. :)

No comments: