About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stamps for Sale

Hi friends, forgive me for not posting that much this past week. Things have been crazy busy here. Reid graduated from pre-school on Thursday, I have to admit I cried. I have been working on a neat project that I am hoping to post tomorrow. :) In the meantime I having been cleaning out my stamp room and have a bunch of stamp sets for sale. Now I have never done this before so bear with me. If you are interested in a set please send me an email, sarahjohnw@verizon.net. Once you let me know which sets you are interested in I will send you a picture of the set so you can see the use of the set. At least one stamp in each set has been inked but it does not affect the set at all. I will accept check or cash. The price is before shipping. I will ship anywhere in the U.S.

All About U 10.00 sold All Around Argyle 10.00
Around & About 6.00 A Is For Adorable 8.00 A Light Heart 8.00 sold
Big Blossom 8.00 Bitty Backgrounds 5.00 Friendly Flowers 10.00
Friendship Blooms 8.00 Linen 8.00sold
Lots of Thoughts 8.00 Love It 8.00 Much Appreciated 5.00
Polka Dots & Paisley 8.00 sold Reason to Smile 5.00 So Very 6.00
Tags So Much 8.00 Teacher's Aid 12.00 Text & Texture 8.00
Word on Word 8.00

No comments: