About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today was my stamping group and this was the third project we made. I wanted to give a peak to my girls of the new colors. Here is Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. I CASED this card from the July Stampin' Success magazine ( a publication for demonstrators) I wanted to show how to make the cool square using the Eyelet Border punch. Took a little practice but love the outcome. The Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the argyle textured plate. The stamp sets used were Forest Friends and Fundamental Phrases. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

rkmoore said...

This card is so darn cute! Loved the texture plate. Someday when I have more patience I will try the frame again!

Rose said...

So cute! I love the new colors and can't wait to get some! I am being good and waiting! Have a great weekend!