About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Camera = New Cards

I am so excited to have a new camera. We bought a Canon PowerShot A1000. So far so good. It always takes a bit of schoolin to figure out new stuff. I was just happy to be able to create something and take a picture. (it is the little things that make me happy) I am on the New Members Committee at my Temple. When new members join our congregation they get a welcome basket filled with goodies. One of the things I thought was missing was a personal note, so I decided to make some to put in the baskets. I used Basic Gray cardstock and layered it with designer paper and my new favorite go to color Melon Mambo. All supplies are SU except the Shalom stamp which is from Papertry Inc. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

rkmoore said...

Welcome back! Love the card and I'm sure the new members will as well. Guess what?? I have the SAME camera:)

Becky said...

This is lovely..And congratulations on the new camera, I be needing me one of those.