About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Brown plus Something Challenge


Happy Monday! Don't pass out I have three posts in a row. Can I do one each day this week, we shall see. I combined two challenges this week. The challenge over at Stamp Something was to use the color brown and then something else. I love, love, love brown and pink together, so girly.
To achieve this card I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #39, you can find that sketch here. All supplies use are SU except the stamps which are Gina K. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great card, Sarah! I love the pink and brown combo!! Fabulous pleated ribbon trim!!

Michelle Forrest said...

I love brown and pink! wonderful card!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty (on the inside and out)! You did a lovely job with the sketch! :D

Unknown said...

I love brown and pink together. Great job.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love brown and pink. Great card!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute card, great use of brown! Love the ribbon accent. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week. :)

Karen Giron said...

What a lovely card! The ribbon is just beautiful and I love the pink and brown combo :)

Michelle VP said...

Pink and brown are such a yummy combination. Love that folded ribbon. :)

Kim said...

I love pink and brown together. Your pleated ribbon is gorgeous! Kim (SCS stampinscrapnewbie)