About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cold Turkey


Another crazy week in the White house. (our last name is White) So tomorrow I am running a 10K (my first) I have been involved with a running club that has been just great. I made the card for the woman in charge of the group. The race is called the Cold Turkey and each time we run she gives away a some kind of turkey to one person who did a great job. The group wanted to thank her for all of her hard work. After the race we are jumping in the van and driving 8 hours to Massachusetts for the Thanksgiving holiday. Not the best planning on my part but it should be fine. I will be out of touch for the week and then will be back to my blogging routine. I will leave you with a picture of my boys and their hats. Enjoy and have a wonderful holiday.

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the photo of your boys! And your turkey card is terrific. Love the warm colors and cute turkey. Good luck on the race and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute Thanksgiving card and such a fun picture of your boys! TFS

Maggie said...

Great job coloring the turkey (that must have taken a while!)....and your little turkeys are so cute in their hats too :)

loretta said...

The kids and the card are both just so terrific. Those little guys look like they are having some kind of great fun!

Enjoy, trust me they grow up too fast -- I'm missing my air force kid!

Payne Holler Cards said...

cutie pies! they keep you busy! hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!