About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Valentine Goodies

Yes, to answer your question it is still snowing here, schools are canceled for the rest of the week. I have to think of something fun to do today or things could get dicey. :) Aren't these boxes super cute. I found directions over at Jujubees Scrapbook Corner. Which is another very cool site, they have monthly kits which look just amazing. I made these boxes for my hubby and my mom who is coming to visit on Monday. If you have any specific questions about the box just let me know. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

This is so cute, what a fabulous idea.

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Very creative idea!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

These are so cute! Love how you decorated them! Hope you find something to keep busy during your week of snow days!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These are terrific!!! I'm going to check out the link you provided. Your hubby and mom will love these! I've got to get on w/ my vday card and anniversary card for my hubby!!

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh, super adorable!

Cindy said...

These are awesome!!! You are very clever!
I love how you have decorated them!!

Jamie Harder said...

These are FABULOUS Sarah!! Thanks so much for the link - the gallery is down for awhile at JuJu Bees. There will be a new one soon so check back!!

Gina Lindsay said...

These are adorable! I love different types of treat holders and these are decorated so cute.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! These are fantastic treat totes. Very creative and fun.

Unknown said...

These are absolutely fabulous. I will have to follow the link to learn how to make some of these too!