About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Before and After

Before
After
Happy Sunday! I told you last week that The Pink Elephant has started scrapbook challenges. For the second week's challenge you had to take a scrapbook page and redo it. I chose a page from 2003, it was a kit page where I just stuck the photos and put some stickers on. So instead (and I apologize for the photos, I am not sure why they are not clearer) I used Kraft cardstock for the background and white rub-ons for the journaling and kite. I then used stitches (yes they are fake) around the border. I think the page has a simple, modern look. Then again I just may be full of it. :) You should check out the challenge here and play along. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Trudi said...

Ooo I love the makeover, nice and simple. Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE with our scrap challenge!

Betty Boo! said...

Great make over! U love it! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE for our scrap challenge!

Betty

Jenn K said...

What a great couple pages.....They both rock the before and after! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at The Pink Elephant!