About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Friday, April 23, 2010

One More Teacher Appreciation Gift


Happy Friday. Today is the last day of Teacher Appreciation at Elias's school. I think they have really enjoyed their week. Today they will receive a gift card, so I made these cute little holders to put them in. I found directions over at Chic'n'Scratch. I can't find the exact link but if you go to her live videos there is one for easy gift card holder, that's the one. :) I have once again aggravated my back so I am trying not to move around too much. Which I have to say is almost impossiable with a 2 1/2 year old around. I will do my best. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great idea! This is a wonderful gift that I am sure the teacher will enjoy.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Another great project. The apple stamp is just perfect for teacher gifts and I'm sure the recipient will be so pleased :)
Maria

Carmen said...

Awesome gift ... I may have to do something like this.

Elizabeth said...

Lovely gift - adore the colors you chose too. Beautiful

Unknown said...

Very cute idea, love all the apples!