About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge #17


It is time for a theme challenge over at The Pink Elephant. Find your memorabilia, anything you have collected on your travels and scrap them. This spring we went to the Geppi Museum in Baltimore. It is a whole museum dedicated to pop culture. They have comic books, lunch boxes, games you name it. Such a fun day. I used the comic book that the kids got free (shh, don't tell them) for the background. July has been such a crazy month. We have one more trip next week and then we will be back for all of August. I am looking forward to getting back to the old blog and posting more. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Trudi said...

Love how you used that comic for the background Sarah, brilliant idea! This is such a fun & inspiring challenge. I need to get more of my vacations scrapped.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Another wonderful page! Love, love the pictures and the colors. I am a Superman fan since I was little!!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love your comic background this is the best idea! Beth

Jennifer said...

GREAT layout Sarah!! Sounds like a fun place!!

Fern said...

This is so cute and it looks like a fabulous place to visit!!! Love, Love, Love, your page, Sarah!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!