About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chipboard, circles, journaling, oh my!





This is the companion page to yesterday's layout. The challenge over at The Pink Elephant was to use (surprise, surprise) chipboard, circles and journaling. I really like that is is a simple page with little embellishments but it works for me. I have to remind myself to not be afraid to go simple. Please join us over at TPE. Make sure you pop over and see the rest of the design team's work. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh this is just adorable! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this page! Cute, cute, cute photos and great clean, crisp design. I really like that the eye is drawn to the photos, rather than distracted by lots of embellishments.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is wonderful! Beth

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.