About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 58

Hi Friends, I can't tell you how happy I am to be back home and getting things somewhat organized. Next year when I decide that going away for the whole month of July is a good idea stop me. :) I crave and my kids crave a schedule, but it is hard to get back to one once you have been off it for awhile. Anyway, while I was away I had a chance to think about my crafting and my blog and I think I will try to change things up a bit. I have made some crafting goals, perhaps to try to get published and things like that. We will see what the year has to bring. What about you, any crafty goals you care to share? Shall we get onto the card. I used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You and this is what I came up with. It is a cheery card, one that I will send off to a friend who is struggling a bit with life. Part of my blog changes is to include the supplies for each project. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Designer Paper: October Afternoon - Cherry Hill: New Apron
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Signature Greetings


4 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card! Love those colors. I made a cherry pie page and told my husband we need to either bake one or go to Denny's and eat one!!!!! (ha, ha, ha... no pictures yet for that page)Happy Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Sarah, Really a cute card! Love cherries!

Unknown said...

bright and gorgeous! Love those clean lines !
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Courtney Baker said...

Oh such a cute card! Great use of the layout. Thanks for playing along with 2 Sketches 4 You!