About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Halloween ( just a bit early)

Have you ever had one of those days where you knew you had to plan every second to make sure everyone got where they needed be so you went through hoops to make sure it was going to work? Well, that was my day today, I had all my ducks in a row and then Reid threw up all over the carpet. Onto plan B. Not such a great way to start off the school year, I am sure this little bug will make its way through the house before it leaves us. Onto my card! I couldn't resist using my Papertrey set Tiny Treats again. This time for an actual Halloween card. Being partial to orange I love everything about the Fall including Halloween. I paired the set up with Tim Holtz embossing folder and a card was born. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This card is really cute, the stamp Tiny Treats, looks like it is going to be lots of fun for you. Good luck with that little bug that came to visit, yuck!

Tee McNeil Art said...

Cute card! Love the bright ribbon and your double loop bow!

Tee

Dixie said...

Very cute card! Love the embossed background and the black/white label. Perfect ribbon, too! Hope the illness is short lived.

Unknown said...

Love the embossing. Great card.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Great card! Love the white embossed background and that fantastic bow! Hope that little bug leaves your house soon, not fun! :(