About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenge

Fun challenge this week over at The Pink Elephant. Childhood...you can create anything that has to do with children and fun. I chose to scrap my pictures of the White boys playing with their Leapsters. They are never this quiet and still, except when sleeping, of course. :) I love the look of a white gel pen on black cardstock. I got my inspiration from a sketch out of Creating Keepsake's Magazine. Enjoy and be sure to check out the rest of the team's layouts.

8 comments:

Tee McNeil Art said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids have it too... GameFace! LOL That's exactly what my kids look like for the one hour a day that I let them play! LOL

Great page! Love it!

Kathy and Lucky said...

How cute,your kids are so intent on what they are doing, what a great page to save those memories. Love the white pen on the black, never thought of that, will have to try it. TFS.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a great layout! Love those fun photos...they look very focused! Too cute! :)

Cheryl said...

Great lay out!

Denise said...

Intensity at having fun is always a good thing!! Great way to display it!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Great pictures! Love your page.

Jennifer said...

Fun pictures and GREAT layout Sarah!! (=

Angela said...

love this Sarah! and love how you have done the LO! We have the same problem in our house but with iphones! heheheh!