About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Theme Challenge over at The Pink Elephant

The theme challenge over at The Pink Elephant is to make a layout using the colors orange and brown. I may have cheated and added a bit of yellow. :) I used pictures from our recent trip to Deep Creek Lake. I saw a layout in CreatingKeepsakes by Erin Lincoln that I really liked. She used pen to make a frame around her photos, I thought I would give it a try. Be sure to hop on over to TPE to check out the rest of the design team's layouts. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah this layout is so lovely and the photographs breath taking!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very nice! I love the leave accents used, they add just the right touch :) tfs