About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland



Today both the card team and the scrapbook team from The Pink Elephant are doing a group challenge. We were to create something with a winter theme. I made this note holder, bookmark and gift card holder for my son's teacher. They will all go into the bag when it is time to bring it to school. I love this paper from Echo Park, it is called Wintertime and is so great! If you get a chance hop on over to The Pink Elephant and check out all the amazing wintery creations that the rest of the team made. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Tee McNeil Art said...

These are soooo fun!

Louise F NZ said...

these projects are fabulous, love the paper.

Nancy said...

Love these cards... thanks for sharing!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awesome projects! Thanks for sharing such fun ideas. I love the little snowmen! :)

Kim P said...

Fantastic gift ideas!!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

love love love these!