About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Let's Get Craftin'

Happy Monday! It is super cold where you are? Freezing here. :) Just a quick post to show you a happy craftin' card I made with Papertrey products. I have started a graduate class that is taking up a ton of time it is called The Theory of Play...yup you read write, a whole class on how children play. Believe it or not it there is a lot of research on play and the class has a whole lot of work with it. Enough of me kvetching. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fun image of ribbon spools!! What a precious card, Sarah!!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute - what a great stamp for ribbon lovers like me!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a fun card and how perfect for those who craft. Lovin' the colors! Wow, class on how kids play, actually sounds really interesting. Stay warm.

jimlynn said...

Adorable card. Love you ribbon treatment too. Outstanding all the way around.
Lynn

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is gorgeous!! Great colors and your ruffled ribbon is the perfect accent! Your class sounds very interesting and fun at the same time. :)