About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Stamp Something Glittery


The challenge over at Stamp Something is to create a project that glitters. The problem is you can't exactly tell what glitters in my project. I promise the paper does, in the pink flowers and on the brad it is very shimmery and glittery. (like my new made up words?)While I was rummaging around in my MIL craft closet last week I found a giant plain clothes pin. I know I have seen others decorated around Blogland so I decided to give it a try. What you can't really see are that the sides are covered with pink tape, lots of pink tape. :) I really like this project and think I will be making some more as presents for Valentine's Day. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Imke said...

That is so beautiful and a great little gift idea. Very pretty !!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very pretty project, great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

GREAT project!! I know I have a few of those clothes pins hiding around here somewhere!! (=

Anonymous said...

I have been looking to discover some good GPA scholarships on-line, however could not find any till now!

Then I found this website, so undoubtedly examine them out! They even give away big amounts of each day money!

The perfect[url=http://www.gpascholarships.org] scholarship for good gpa[/url] for your training proper now!