About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project Life Week Six


I am late today getting up my PL post. But no worries, I am on week six and still going strong.I figured out a new way to do my four wallets, Thanks to Banu, she sent me to a site where you can make the collage and then save it to print later. Genius!

On Monday night we ordered Chinese Food. Elias is too funny with his fortune. He looks down like he is reading then looks up with a straight face and says "Daddy kissed his girlfriend with lipstick" No lie, I almost peed my pants.

It was the 100th day of school! Reid was so excited to "play" all day.
We have read Harry Potter 1,2, and 3 outloud to Reid. We are now on the fourth one. He loves them. After we read them we watch the movie. I don't think we will be watching any more of them, they get a bit dark and scary.
John getting the boys, need I say more?
Report card day. I have to say it must be kinda hard having both parents be educators. Reid had an amazing report card, so proud of that boy.
John left on Saturday to go to West Virginia for a funeral. He actually will be back tonight. We made puzzles, played games, watched movies and at McDonalds's.
Elias wanted to put on a puppet show. So he turned over the table and started with his finger puppets. It was pretty cute.

No comments: