About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Papercrafts CASE

Hi Friends. I don't know about you but this time of year is BUSY! I feel like I am either attending an end of the year event or opening my wallet to fund one. :) I made this card for Reid's teacher, it will be from all of the parents. I was in a bit of a crunch for time so I opened up my latest Papercraft magazine and saw a cute thank you card for a teacher. I used the same layout, just changed some of the elements. I love being able to have such a great resource at my fingertips. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by. (CASE for those of you who don't know stands for copy and share everything)
Stamps: Papertrey

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Love all the colors, great card

Andrea said...

Love the layout and banner style!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I hear you on the "busy time of year" thing. Love the end of school year, but it is crazy. Love your card, so much fun and colors, awesome.

MiamiKel said...

This is so elegant! What a visual! So much texture and contrast with the b and w - fabulous!!