About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Friday, June 24, 2011

In the Summer Time






I just wanted to pop in and share the card I made for the Paper Variety challenge. The theme (obviously) is summer time. I found some cute summer paper in my stash and this is what I came up with. Tomorrow I am going to the Scrapbook Convention in Virginia. My friend Rhonda and I have been going for about 7 years. Such a good time. Anyone out there going?






7 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a lovely card. Makes me want to go to the beach. :-)

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so summer, I am thinking ice cream!!! Yummy. Sounds like a great time with your friend. Have fun.

Suzy said...

great card! Thanks so much for celebrating summer with TPV this week! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great card to celebrate summer, love it.

Jacquel said...

What a bright & pretty card...very nice work & TFS!!!!

XXOO AMY said...

happy card! love the bright colors! thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

Elizabeth said...

Very summery! Love the DSP. :)