About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Friday, July 22, 2011

2 Much Fun




Is it hot enough for you? Wow, it is pretty nasty out there. Here is a quick card I made for the Cas-ual Friday's challenge. You had to use rub-ons or stickers on your creation. I kinda wish I had read that more closely because I only saw the rub-on part. I have a love/hate relationship with run-ons. There are so many cute ones out there, but I am never able to attach them without some breakage. This card uses Echo Park paper and Making Memories rub-ons. Sunday is Elias's birthday so we are starting his birthday weekend tomorrow. Lots of fun planned. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Very cute! Love the well placed buttons :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jacquel said...

Very cute card & fun colors! Nice work & TFS!!!

Laura Davis said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jenny said...

Yep I experience those problems too with rub-ons :(
Brilliant card, love all the fun letters and sentiment :)
Jenny x

rkmoore said...

This is adorable!