About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LOL






Happy Tuesday! I wanted to pop in with this card that I made for a tag team challenge from Cas-ual Fridays and Clean and Simple Stamping. I took a little liberty with the sketch, but I like the way it turned out. I used white cardstock, cork paper, PTI stamps and some fun embellies I found in my drawer. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.










7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card! This has so much texture to it. Love it.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a fun card. Love the cork paper. :0)

Amber said...

I like what you did.... love the texture!

Samantha said...

Wow, this card really knocked my socks off. How fun!!

Laura Davis said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Cheryl said...

Awesome card! I love each element and the distressed feel.

Anonymous said...

It is not that much attractive but not that much worse.

Plastic business cards 
Plastic Card