About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You are Wonderful





Hey There! The challenge over at Less is More is to make a card using the colors of your nation's flag. Interesting challenge, but I had fun with this one. I used Echo Park paper and my PTI stamps. Busy week here at the White House so I am off. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your take on the challenge. The PTI stamp is so darn cute. The buttons and twine on the tree are awesome!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the colors and buttons.

Jacquel said...

Great card Hun! Love the colors & design...TFS!!!!

Chrissie said...

This looks great and the colours of your flag make it look really funky!
Thanks so much for joining us and we'll see you next time.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less us More"

Kathyk said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElightful!

Kathyk

G Peplow said...

Great card, love the way you used the colours, cute flower too:0) Gay xxx

Mandi said...

Really lovely card, very striking in the red, white and blue
Thanks so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

KER said...

love this rwb card...the buttons and twine are fabu

Jan said...

Fab card xx Jan

Suze Bain said...

Love your button trees. A super card. xx

Kathy and Lucky said...

You did a great job with the challenge, I have been sitting and thinking about what to do :) Love the red, white and blue and the paper with the buttons. Love it.

Pauline said...

What a fab card, a cracking design!

Samantha said...

Love the button tree really make them pop!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a cute card. I love the red, white and blue.