About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

ATime to Remember

My sister and brother-in-law's anniversary was yesterday. I made this card for them, although now that I look at it, it seems to be more of a wedding card than an anniversary. I made it for a circle challenge but of course (insert annoyed sarcasm at self) I missed the deadline by an hour. So if you know of any current challenges that this would work for let me know. LOL Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
Right after I posted this I was visiting my blogging buddy, Cheryl's blog and saw a circle challenge from The Cheerful Stamp Pad. A very fun challenge site that I will be visiting again.




7 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. I really like the circles, looks like wedding rings. :0)

Anonymous said...

Really pretty. Classic and elegant looking.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a beautiful card, they must have loved it. The swirls and the circles are perfect to offset each other. Check out Feline Playful, there are several challenges there to show your beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and elegant!

Samantha said...

What a great card.

MiamiKel said...

Your card is so beautiful - very elegant and fitting to the occassion. The colors are perfect!

rkmoore said...

love the colors, and of course,the circles!! it could totally be an anniversary card - you can just write something like "Today is a time to remember the happiest day of your life!"