About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Whale of a Day

Happy Monday! We had a very busy but fun weekend that included a bowling birthday party for my four year old. My nephew also turns four this week (no, my sister and I didn't plan it that way) I made this card using Echo Park paper and my PTI stamps. I am not loving the picture quality of this photo, I apologize for that. :) Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Samantha said...

looks like a fun bright colorful card. Rainbows make everyone smile!!

Anonymous said...

Love the PTI stamp and the little whale looks cute above the row of buttons.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is adorable, love how you have the whale and buttons in the center and that paper is so sweet. Sounds like a great weekend.

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the design and the row of buttons.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute. Love the buttons.