About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, September 1, 2008

I Believe


I am so excited that I have finally figured out how to add some fun things to my page. I still haven't figured it all out. I have to say it gets a little frustrating, I can't figure out how to move my pictures where I want them. Anyway, this scrapbook page was done for a contest. I really liked the way it turned out. I used all Stampin' Up products.

1 comment:

Angela said...

very nice. I really like the circles in the paper echoed by the pics cut into circles.

Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on the new blog!