About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My first card

Good morning,

I wanted to share this card with you. I have received my first order of new stuff from SU and I couldn't wait to play. This card is on chocolate chip card stock and uses the Bella Rose designer paper. I used the hostess set Organic Grace and the Say It with Scallops set. Which by the way if you purchase $2.00 goes to the Ronald McDonald House. I also used tje 1 1/4 circle punch and the new square punch. That was it, so easy and I really like it. Let me know what you think.



Today was Reid's first day of Pre-K, YEAH! I thought this day would never come. LOL. He was so ready to go. I remember as a teacher I couldn't wait for the summer, as a Mom I may sing a different tune. Anyway, he was very excited. Here is a picture of him all ready to go.

2 comments:

gramma said...

Those are the two most beautiful little boys in the world...Reid looks so cute on his first day of school.

Deb M. said...

I like the card, but the kid is cuter. Where's the "cabbage patch-looking one"?

Love, Big Sister