About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday's Card


Hello, Happy Wednesday! Reid's at school, Elias is sleeping so I am sneaking in some "me" time.
Anyway, today's card kinda grows on me. At first I didn't really like it, but now the colors are bright and make me happy. Have you ever sat down to make a card and just hit a wall. When that happens to me I look at my Stampin' Up catalogs for inspiration. I really liked the layout for the card on page 61 in the new catalog. So I used that as my starting point. I changed somethings around and really made it my own. Try it some time, it might just get you out of your funk. It certainly did mine.
I used Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White card stock.
The stamp sets are Zoofari and Hugs and Wishes
I also used Ridinghood Red Grosgrain Striped Ribbon and metallic eyelets.
That's all it took. Let me know what you think. Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun card! I like the layout. Good luck with the new blog! :-)