About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge



Hi there, I have been a little out of sorts today. I think I have too much to do and not enough time to do it. I don't often use circles on my cards, in my scrapbooks yes, but not usually cards. I did like this sketch though. I started with Bashful Blue and layered it with cardstock from 29th Street Market. The big circle is the reverse side of the green. The smaller circle is Very Vanilla and stamped using the Baroque Motifs set. The sentiment is from the Always set, if you can't read it, it says "always on my mind- forever in my heart." I used the word window punch and embellished using silver brads. Very simple, but kinda romantic in a masculine sorta way. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
All Supplies Stampin' Up (except the green paper and the larger circle)
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Always
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: word window punch, brads, circles

3 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Very pretty. Great take on the sketch. What would we do without Beate? LOL!

Julia said...

Great card. Love the circles and the color/patterns you chose for this.

Beate said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles