About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You


Happy Thursday! Here is the card I did for 2sketches4you. You can find the sketch here. Every year for the past 6 years I have made my Mom a calendar with pictures of all of her grandchildren (all 5) I was a little late this year so I did a February to January calendar. The outside of the album had a place to put a picture but I decided to put this card instead. I love it. The designer paper is Pink Flamingo and it is just so much fun. All supplies are SU.(except the album) I will be back tomorrow with my Group 7 blogger challenge. It is a tough one. Enjoy.

13 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Simply elegant! Thanks for playing!
Laura

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Very nice! TFS!

Perky Nihilist said...

Very pretty.

I love how the different colors give each card such a different feel.

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

Very gorgeous!

cheryln said...

lovely!!

rkmoore said...

What a simple sketch that you turned into such a simply beautiful card:)

Ewonne said...

Elegant and beautiful!! ♥

RoseOhio said...

Hi Sarah! Your card is very pretty! Have a great weekend!

Rose

Nina said...

Very pretty.

Janet said...

Oh, this is so pretty Sarah.

Scrubbysue said...

These both are just lovely! TFS!

Savitri said...

Very pretty! The flower is awesome!

Leigh said...

Lovely work.