About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stamp Something for Your Valentine Challenge

The challenge over at Stamp Something was to make something for your Valentine. I made a gable box and will fill it with yummy chocolate for my Valentine. I found the directions for the box at Splitcoast. The most challenging part was making sure I didn't stamp the image upside down. (which I did the first time) All supplies used are SU. Just in case you are interested I have been doing Weight Watchers, I have lost 6.2 pounds in three weeks. It is definitely a start. :) I will be back tomorrow with the sketch from 2sketches4you. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

rkmoore said...

Love it! What paper is that on the heart? So pretty! Valentine's Day is such a fun time to make things - it makes me feel like a kid again:)

{Sarah Coyle} said...

i love this! great work!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute!

Jean McKenzie said...

Very lovely! I love all the little hearts and red and white are so good together! Good luck on your weight loss journey - you have done very very well so far!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

This is so very cute. Don't you just hate it when you stamp things upside down? It has happened to me so many times :)

Congratulations on the weight loss - keep up the awesome work.

Leigh said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. Great project too.