About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #2

There is a great new challenge site called The Pink Elephant. Their challenge this week was to create something with glitter or bling. Right up my alley. This dress is from the Gina K set Retro Boutique (see I told you I wasn't done with it) I used Lime Green stickles for the top and Ice Stickles for the skirt. The paper and ribbon is from SU. I can't tell you how many times I did this dress. I just couldn't make it look right. I am now covered in glitter and so is my work table. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Robin said...

Very nice card! That image of the dress is so pretty and the card is so glitzy! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
Robin

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

I love the dress! I love bling! :-)
beautiful card Sarah!

Leigh said...

It's definitely glittery Sarah. Lovely.

Annie said...

Love the dress - great card.

Thanks for taking part in the Pink Elephant challenge this week - we love to see people's take on the challenges.

Ann xxx

Felicia said...

Hi Sarah
You did a great job on that challenge. I love how glittery that dress is, it's like a princess dress!!

Scrapping Julie said...

so cute. love the sparkle!!!!

Rleen said...

This is gorgeous, I love it!

Jean McKenzie said...

A very pretty card - I am glad you achieved the effect you wanted with the dress - it does look very shimmery!!

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty! and great pic too. where do you get stickles?
hlp858@netzero.net

Unknown said...

Great use of color & bling, Sarah!

Carol said...

A beautiful sparkly ball gown! Thanks for entering our challenge this week...

Hugs
Carol x

{Sarah Coyle} said...

WOW...this is great!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, this is adorable. Love it and you did a great job on this challenge.

LaToya said...

I love the glittery dress. So elegant.