About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth and FINALLY

Happy Fourth Everyone! We just got back from a local parade. I have to say parades always make me cry. I love the hometown feel of parades and to see Veterans and little ones, it just tears me up. For your info I also cry at school chorus and band performances. I know I am a sap. It has been a bit since I last posted, I am having serious MOJO problems. I have tried countless times to make a card but it has all been bad. So, I went to the new Card Creations magazine and CASED a card made by Dawn McVey. I love her style and hopefully I will shake this thing. :) My card base is Dusty Durango which I put through my Big Shot with a testured plate. All supples are SU except the pattered paper ( I can't find the supplier for that, sorry)
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

David Farmer said...

I was hoping for an exploding card on the 4th. ;-)

Jean McKenzie said...

I really like the clean lines of your card and the colours you used. We all lose our mojo at times well at least I do but it seems to come back in its own time! I find it best to just not stress over it and think of other things for a time!

Meli Palmer said...

Oh goodness...all those polka dots are the BEST!

rkmoore said...

I'm so liking the Big Shot - it's just so darn much money! Nice clean card:) Glad you're back! I missed you!