About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Criss-Cross Box


Happy Sunday! Isn't this project super cute! The stamps are Autumn Splendor and can be purchased Sept. 1st from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I am loving all of the items in the mini. Super easy box to make and would be perfect as a table favor. I used Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Very Vanilla cardstock. I found the pattern for the box on Nicole Heady's blog. Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful treat box!! Love the autumn theme and colors!

TannyP said...

Oh this is a fantastic idea, Sarah! I bet anyone would be thrilled to get that =) I love that stamp set...just rec'd it and I'm pretty pumped to ink it up, even if it means autumn's coming.

Thanks for stopping by my blog -
You'll do just fine on your 10K!!
I'm more of a 'slow jogger' than a true runner, but I figure as long as I complete it, I'm happy =)