About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Post-it Note Holder


I love these things. Such a great little pick-me up kinda gift. I wanted to give my two teachers ((I am a mentor teacher) a little something to start of the school year. I made them one of these (I did attach a small post it underneath the big pad, I just didn't have them when I took the photo) I have lots to share with you I am just behind on getting it all posted. My stamp group meets tomorrow and I have some great projects to pass on. Until then Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

rkmoore said...

Well, I guess I won't give Sharon the one I made her! lol!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Sarah - I hope all is well. I'm sorry I haven't been by in a while - it's been a wild and crazy summer but now that school has started, I'm hoping to get back to blogging on a regular basis. You have had a busy summer and you have done some awesome things the past few months. I'll talk to you soon.