About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pink Birthday

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. A bit crazy here but fun. Teachers go back to school tomorrow so my husband has been working hard to get things ready (he is an elementary administrator) He worked this morning (crazy, I know) so the boys and I have been trying to keep busy. My mom is coming to visit tomorrow so that should be fun. Anyway, I needed a birthday card for my SIL, I saw a cute technique on Angie Juda's blog and wanted to give it a try. I used my 1' punch and stamped the cupcake on the Whisper White. I layered using my 1 1/4 punch and then I used my 1 3/8 punch to make a circle into the base of the card. Questions? Let me know. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

What a cute idea! I too like just putting a knot in ribbon. Love the little cupcake sitting there in the window!