About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Fall

I love the rustic look of this card. Fall has always been my favorite season. Growing up in New England I was use to a cool September and October, the weather is a bit different in Maryland. :) This card reminds me of a crisp, September day. All Supplies are Stampin' Up. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by. I just realized that I didn't say that I made this card using the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. There are days that I would lose my head if it wasn't attached.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

sara i keep looking at this set in the mini..and now this lovely card makes me think that i should order it TFS!
michelle

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with these gorgeous autumn leaves, Sarah!! I love your this wonderful card!!

Rose said...

Absolutely beautiful Autumn card!

Leigh said...

I like your card Sarah. Lovely colours.

Dori Shelton said...

Great job. I love the rustic look of this card as well.

paige said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and layout!

cnelson said...

gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

i love the warm rich colors on this card - super take on the sketch
thanks for playing
:) kazan

kc_froglady said...

what a gorgeous card! Love the color palette - my favorite also!

Amy C said...

Beautiful card!! I haven't bought this set from the mini yet, but I may have to after seeing it on your card. Congrats on being in the fab 5!!

TrishG said...

Beautiful colors. Wonderful looking card!