About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Happy Sunday and L'shanah Tovah to my Jewish friends. We had a nice, busy holiday but I was ready for some time in my craft room. I found a new sketch site (new to me) Sweet Sunday Sketch, I really liked the sketch and the new design team's samples were great (as was the host Karen's) Anyway, I used the Night & Day Designer paper and wanted to see how the window sheet would look with the black frame under it. I thought it made a cool effect. I don't usually toot my own horn :) but I just found out that my Happy Fall card made the FAb 5 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. How fun is that? It certainly made my day. Enjoy the card and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Sande said...

Sarah

Really cute card. Love the skeleton.

Rose said...

This is really cute! I love the paper and that skeleton!

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

That stamp is so fun with the dog biting the skeleton!! Fun Fun Fun!!!!

Karen Giron said...

OH this is wonderful! I love the black and white and the window sheet really does add something to the card. Love it! Congrats on top 5, that is excellent!!

Karin said...

How cute is this??? Love it!

kc_froglady said...

this card made me giggle as soon as I saw it with that dancing skeleton :) Great job!